Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Approaching Easter

Hello Hello,

I always associate Easter with April even though it doesn't always fall actually in April. It seems just right this year. I love, love, love stamps. I used to make hand-stamped cards all the time when I was younger, even though I didn't really send many cards! I still make lots of cards but now I get good use of them. Over the years I've collected some really great stamps. Stamps can be a bit pricey, but they last! It's so easy to spice up a project with stamps. Perhaps my favorite thing about stamping is you can take an image, place it anywhere, and create. There are really no limits; a project can be different each time.

Here's a couple cards I made to get excited for Easter...


These were fairly easy to make. All you needs is card stock, scissors, fun paper, and stamps!

I got the "Easter" bunting stamp from Michael's for $1.50 on clearance. Yay!! I made two others, but I sent them before this blog post. Whoops!

How are you all getting ready for Easter?

Love,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment