Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Words

Each Wednesday, I want to publish a quote that inspires me. I hope it'll be a nice pick-me-up during the week for you all. I know I could always use one!

I'll start with Matisse:

"Happy are those who sing with all their heart, from the bottoms of their hearts. To find joy in the sky, the trees, the flowers. There are always flowers for those who want to see them".

 Doesn't that just get you excited for spring? It feels like winter will drag on forever sometimes. But there's always way to find joy, especially in the little things :)

Today is was a bitter day, with temperatures at a little above 30 degrees. Of course, we've had temperatures like this many a time. But when it's the end of March, and it's terribly windy, and I had to wake up at 6:15 am (on my spring break!) to drive to work (in our unheated car), 30 degrees seemed awful! But today ended up being a really nice, productive day. I love how cold weather starts up such lively conversations! Customers kept coming in wearing there winter coats, zipped to their chins, and looking very happy to be inside. There's really nothing like it. To end the day, my mother made a delicious, fresh dinner and my family had great conversation, as always. There really are flowers everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment