Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Brunch

It's not yet summer, but it sure is hot enough! This morning I made a quick, easy brunch for my boyfriend and I to enjoy on my patio. I made a favorite of mine: cinnamon toast. My dad used to make this for my brothers and I quite frequently growing up. Recently I remembered it at the school dining hall and was pleased with how easy it was to make! (It seemed so fancy as a little kid)

Here's all you do:

  1. Generously butter some toast. I used some delicious homemade bread, mm! Why not try cinnamon raisin toast for a sweeter treat?
  2. Put the toast on a pan and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Butter should be fully absorbed into the bread, and the bread will be a little golden.
  3. Sprinkle on sugar and cinnamon.
  4. Enjoy the easiest and sweetest breakfast food ever!

The whole brunch! 



Cinnamon toast


June means strawberries! My favorite way to enjoy them (besides right off the vine) is to cut them up and lightly sugar them. Nothing beats it!


Scrambled eggs and turkey bits


Not a bad way to start a Tuesday :)

cheers,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment